Wednesday, May 30, 2012

USA Projects Fundraising for Charade




I  have started fundraising for my next film on USAProjects. The film is Charade, a short experimental film exploring themes of identity and deception inspired by and including manipulated footage from the 1963 film Charade. Click here to go to my fundraising site and read a more detailed description of the film and funding info. This is my first experiment in this form of funding, and I’ve made a reel as a form of introduction.   Donations can be as small as a dollar or as large as you’d like… and there are perks!  I’ll be adding more info in the coming weeks till my deadline of July 21th.  USA Projects will supply matching funds, which will make your donations go even further, but as with Kickstarter, if I don’t reach my goal by that date the deal’s off.  So please help support your local artists…..